Monday, March 28, 2011

hello rainy monday morning

it is monday. it is raining. and it is cold. but it is going to be a great week!

Cheerfulness is all psychological. It has nothing to do without outward circumstances - it has everything to do with the heart.
so, on this cold rainy monday when my eyes are hurting from lack of sleep and i need to run errands in the 1 hour i have before work, i will be cheerful. i will be joyful. happy monday everyone!

Psalm 28:6-7
"Blessed be the Lord, because He has heard the voice of my supplication!
The Lord is my strength and my shield, my heart trusted in Him, and I am helped;
Therefore, my soul greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him."

(a few pictures from the past week and weekend)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...