Friday, March 18, 2011

a break

it has been brought to my attention that my recent posts have been completely and utterly depressing. which is very true. these past 8 weeks have been the darkest days of my life to this point. so much fear, anxiety, anger, bitterness, doubt, unbelief, etc.

Psalm 42 has been my refuge and comfort.
"Why are you cast down, Oh my soul? And why are you disquieted within me?
Hope in God; For I shall yet praise Him, the help of my countenance and my God."

amen and amen. There is hope and there is joy to be found in Jesus. I'm going to sit outside and enjoy the sunshine while I drink vanilla chai tea and read about heaven. And be thankful for one more day on this earth, and one more day closer to eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...